Supported by the visionary academic & administrative acumen of Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Masoom Yasinzai, the Dean Faculty of biological Sciences Prof. Dr. Asghari Bano and the young but qualified and dedicated faculty, the Chairman of the Department Prof. Dr. Gul Majid Khan Plans:
- To establish a research group constituted of qualified pharmacists with versatile experience and expertise in order to conduct state-of-the-art-research in emerging areas of Pharmaceutical sciences to assist in the betterment of human healthcare.
- To conduct seminar, workshops, conferences and continuing education programs for academicians and professional pharmacists.
- To establish collaborative and linkage programs with national and international educational and research based institutions.
- To establish a well equipped state-of-the-art Bioequivalence Research Centre capable of providing all sort of relevant facilities to the pharmaceutical industries and the Health Regulatory Authorities of the country in registration of quality new patents and generics or me-too-products.
- To upgrade the Department into a National Centre of Excellence followed by the establishment of a National University of Pharmaceutical Sciences in order to cater the needs of National & Multi-national Pharmaceutical Industries and other teaching, research and health-care institutes.