In the light of the Mission and Vision statement of the Quaid-i-Azam University, the Department of Pharmacy has set following objectives:
- To offer excellent pharmaceutical education and research by training the future pharmacists as academicians, research scientists and managers for the Pharma-industry and healthcare profession.
- To ensure highest standards of quality in its education & research programs and to create a flagship and stable position among the competing institution within the country and abroad in conformity to the international standards of education & research.
- To focus on the current and future needs of the pharmaceutical industries and the ailing humanity of Pakistan and the rest of the world.
- To equip its professional programs with the ever-changing market needs & demands and to ensure a superior job market for its graduates at national & international levels.
- The Department is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, Gulf, Africa and the Arab countries.